Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!

Many blessings to you and yours on this Earth Day! As you know, my home is filled with joy. Jackie and Zelia still rule the roost and my heart and are doing well though they are entering their wise years. Moibeal and Arcangelo are delightful and sweet. And we have the new wonderful little orange kitten, my Orangegina, my little Rory. Can hardly believe that it was a bitterly cold, snow-filled early morning in January when she first came into our lives.

My horse, Violet, is a beautiful healthy thoroughbred who is excited about learning how to jump, go over ground poles, and be lovely. And my Hailee is working on being a mother! She's carrying her foal and will deliver this spring. We are blessed and glad to say Namaste to you all!

Today I am going to rake and clear my garden, and till up the grass and weeds, and get some poop from both H and V for my composting, and plan my little gardening for this year! Much love, much love, looking forward to looking out at my garden from my back door, as I can, can, can my little gifts from our Mother Earth!