Friday, April 18, 2008

Doing Things on Hailee Time!




Yesterday afternoon was so pleasant. It was sunny, warm, but with a cool crisp breeze, and me and my girls were feeling lazy. Stephanie and I were excited because Stephanie had been able to express a shot of clear liquid from one of Hailee's teats and we felt that things were progressing. So, I groomed both girls and just puttered about enjoying them. Hailee kept strolling about, lazing, and occasionally rubbing her rear against the wall or swishing her tail. There's no mistaking that she's moving toward delivery, but she's doing things on Hailee time. And who can blame her? She is making a perfect foal. No need to rush. We'll all still be waiting happily and patiently for sweet little Nitro. Violet too was quiet and sweet. She has been so thoughtful over the past few days. I think that she knows that something's up with our little family!