Thursday, April 24, 2008

Due Date + 7! No Rush Nitro Prolongs Holiday!


Hello. Yesterday the weather was beautiful and I just worked so hard. Saw my girls in the morning, worked on compost, walked and groomed Zelia, fed the pets, cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed the whole house, cleaned the basement and upstairs, mowed the lawn, tilled the garden, weedwhacked the yard, cleaned and blew the patio, visited my girls and rode Violet, graded assignments for Soc 368, graded assignments for Soc 621, attended an Honors Reception, balanced my checkbook, purchased a plane ticket to my Aunt's retirement party, and slept at the stable to check on H through the night. So, you can bet, I am tired! I am tired! But as long as I know H is okay, I am happy. Because I know that Nitro is coming when classes are over and I can enjoy his wonderful company!